QHECredentials

 

 

Quality Home Exteriors Inc. has been providing Quality Home Restorations for the past 36 years. We only use the most Technologically Advanced Products that provide Maximum Value at Competitive Pricing. We take pride in providing our clients with worry free financing options minimizing our customers Out-of-Pocket expenses. Our clients have responded with very positive feedback regarding the outcome of their improvements and reduced energy expenses.

Our paramount goal at Quality Home Exteriors is Total Customer Satisfaction. What is ‘Total Customer Satisfaction’? Whatever the customer says it is. Give us 1% of your trust, and we will earn the other 99%.

- Larry Miller, President

Quality Home Exteriors offers our clients a complimentary no obligation estimate for any home energy conservation improvement.

 

Our Guarantee

Quality Home Exteriors has been offering dependable exterior home repair services to Southern, California and the surrounding counties for over 37 years.

 

Quality Home Exteriors, License #793981

7301 Topanga Canyon Blvd. Suite 326

Canoga Park, CA 91303

888-952-3707